Ratings for Dr. Nonye Okocha

I had a complete hysterectomy and a few other things done. She's a beautiful person and she took very good care of me. My family was so glad I have her. Thank you Dr. Okocha you are a blessing.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Dr. Okocha is an amazing doctor. Very friendly and is all about what is best for the patient!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Okocha is an advocate for her patients and is a rare combination of being personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Okocha delivered my two youngest sons. She was amazing throughout both quite complicated pregnancies. C-sections were performed both times and she always listened to me and what was going on. She also communicated with my husband what the plan was. She always took time to listen to my concerns and address them promptly. After the birth of my youngest son I had serious complications requiring an emergency surgery. Again, she was amazing, calm, and explained everything. I'm grateful that she was there to save my life, even though I aged her about 10 years in the process.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Every time I leave Dr. Okochas office I am so glad I chose her for my ob/gyn 7 years ago. I don't understand the comments others have made about bedside manner--I have NEVER felt confused or that she was abrupt. In fact when I went through the complicated delivery of my son 3 1/3 years ago, all the women in my family commented how impressed they were with my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Doctor Okocha is currently caring for me as I am pregnant. I have numerous of questions for her, and she always answers them right away. Her nursing staff is great and they always return my calls and always there to support me and help me. I would recommend her to anybody who needs a OBGYN. =]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

She was very nice and she was always there if I had a question everyone should go to her I think .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Very good surgeon, very bad bedside manner. Brisque, condescending and not compassionate. I feel she did a great job on my surgery, but I won't see her again due to her abrupt nature and unfeeling attitude.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. Okocha in general was very friendly, however I felt she was lacking in sensitivity and compassion in her bedside manner. She was my delivering Dr. during a complicated delivery and my husband and I both felt frustrated, confused, and overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Okocha stands out above all the rest as an amazing Doctor who is completely dedicated to her patients. Both Dr. Okocha and her nurse Kathy helped my husband and I through a very rough time. We got very discouraging test results and they handled this with such poise and professionalism. Kathy always had time to answer my questions when I called. She never made me feel as though she was too busy or that my questions were trivial. Each time I received disappointing test results Dr. Okocha called me herself to make sure I understood the results and that I was ok. Dr. Okocha has made me feel that we were in this together and she really cared about the outcome of my situation. I’ve really come to value & trust her professional opinion. Her patience, sensitivity, support, and genuine concern have really enabled me to get through this difficult time. I recommend Dr. Okocha to any woman looking for a fantastic OB/GYN. I can’t imagine having faced with this situation without her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009