Ratings for Dr. H. Wade Collins

the last two appointments i was seen by nurse pract.no test ,took blood pressure period

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

The greastest. I had been passing out for three years. Had every test for vertigo, syncope, and migraines. A very arrogant neurologist was treating me for headaches and vertigo, however, he was just giving me meds and not addressing the issues. I got fed up went back to my primary and said refer me to someone else. The neurologist was a nut job and I was not ever going back. He was just handing me prescription after prescription. Sent do Dr. Collins, he listened very intently, asked me more questions than I could answer, spent almost and hour with me, and within 30 with one simple 30-day monitor, the problem was found and fixed. It has been a year and no more passing out. He always takes his time. He listens. His staff listens. He will return your call. He gets to the bottom of things and has the best bedside manner. Overall, i think he is the best doctor I have every had.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. H. Wade Collins's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)