Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Hubbard

Took time to help me understand what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have diabetes and before commercials came on TV about Lyrica I told Dr. Hubbard of my and he prescribed Lyrica. Problem solved. As a child I wore arch supports. Haven't worn them for decades. Had severe pain in one of my legs and had to go to the emergency room. I saw Dr. Hubbard and told him about the problem. He said I needed arch supports. Problem solved again. I had little faith in podiatrist thinking my family doctor could take care of any problems. Dr. Hubbard has convinced me I was wrong. Anything to do with my feet or legs or for neuropathy, I will see Dr. Hubbard, a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

It's easy to get in to see, Dr. Hubbard and I can often get same day or next day appointments. He's always willing to work patients in and still gives everyone the same great service in a timely manner. He's open, friendly, easy to talk with and makes his patients feel comfortable. He does his best to make procedures as painless as possible and is willing to listen to patients' requests and attends to their special needs. He is caring, professional and knowledgable and does not speak down to his patients, but brings medicine to their level and is willing to answer questions until they fully understand their medical condition/diagnosis, tests/procedures, treatments, etc. His staff runs like a well-oiled machine and they're very friendly, helpful, professional, caring and give personal service to patients. I have recommended him to several people and they have all enjoyed the same wonderful service that I have. He makes all age groups comfortable from teens to seniors.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Christopher W. Hubbard's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)