Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Suh

I have been seeing Dr. Suh for about 4 years now and I'm very happy with her, especially after seeing a few other doctors who rushed me through and didn't take the time to talk to me. She is very friendly, understanding, and spends the time to go over anything I might want to ask about.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Suh! She's the vest doctor I've had in years! She is so very thorough and she really listens! He staff is friendly and they are good about passing along messages for the most part. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Dr. Suh is the best doctor I have ever had and I'm having a hard time replacing her now that I'm moved back east. She genuinely cares about her patients, does not rush through appointments, remembers things about me every visit and carries on good conversation. She also performs pelvic exams and is the total package for an internist. I highly recommend her and will miss her dearly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Anne M. Suh's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1992)