Ratings for Dr. Patrick Davison

Saw Dr Stanley Davison for a colonoscopy ... seemed to be very competent ... Office very well run by Darlene ... happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Davison may know his stuff (I cannot comment on whether he does or not) but he does not communicate it well, and is impatient and condescending with questions. He also made no attempt to get a sense of the whole picture of my health situation, being content with recommending surgery without, in my view, having any concern for the underlying factors that were causing my symptoms. I have asked my GP to refer me for another opinion.

Submitted September 12, 2014

After having intense pain over a 2 year period which had me in and out of hospitals and being given all types of tests I met Dr. Davison at the Brockville General Hospital. He decided to do exploratory surgery on my abdomen to see what he could find. He expected me to be under for 45 minutes but when I woke up 5 hours later he greeted me to let me know that he had removed my appendix and that it was in the worst condition that he had ever seen for an appendix. I had been suffering intense appendicitis for 2 years and Dr. Davison was the only Doctor who agreed to take my illness seriously enough to see what was truly wrong. Almost 3 years later and I have had no re-occurences of the pain. Dr. Davison is my hero and gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Helpful, knowledgeable, friendly. A great doctor and I feel very comfortable and confident while under his care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011