Ratings for Dr. Bassam I. Mattar

Dr Mettar is one of the kindest people I have ever met. This makes my cancer journey so much easier than what it would be without his caring heart.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr mattar is still an a plus in our eyes. The lunds osborne ks

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr matter has taken wonderful care of my mom. I would recommend him to anyone. god has sent him to provide patients in need. He is a wonderful caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

We have had tandum stem cell transplant. We feel verry blessed to have found dr mattar. He asks all the time if we have questions. We can callhim if we r concerned. He is very caring and knowledgeable. He has never given up on us and we just love him. We don't have a negative word about him. Lunds from osborne ks

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

This man completely mis-diagnosed me with a cancer that required chemo-therpy. A second opinion revealed that had I received the chemo. I would have become much worse in my illness.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Even though he's really late on appoitments, he is at least very kind and knowledgeable. Even though he got my diagnosis wrong, he continued to follow up with me for months afterward. Staff is very nice as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Mattar. He is kind, compassionate and very caring. He is very knowledgeable an d is currently head of the bone transplant department at the Cancer Center of Kansas.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

We have encountered some waiting, but Dr. Matar is extremely intelligent and very aggressive in treating cancer. I have found his treatments up to date with medical journal reports. Several of his nurses are Unfortunately patronizingly cheery, acting more like hostesses than caregivers. I find one extremely competent.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

This Dr always seems to run very late (wait is 30-45 minutes). Then he is in and out in a minute or two - no time for answering questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Bassam I. Mattar's Credentials

• St Joseph'S Univ, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS