Ratings for Dr. Vikas Jasoria

Very arrogant. Poor knowledge on specific topics eg related to depression and PTSD. Had no understanding about triggers and medications. Became defensive when asked if other agencies could be contacted for advice. He believes he is better than he is. Self-inflated ego.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Vik for about 3 years. He can run late but I will let you know it's only if someone forgets to double book an appointment and/ or have a lot to go over, it makes him behind schedule, (it's for a valid reason) this doctor doesn't like to cut corners. He is thorough and caring and can also be an excellent listener when you need it. He explains things very clearly. Never had a doctor like him. Do rate.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Great doctor, does not take nonsense tells tells it how it is... he listens and finds out whats wrong not brushes it off

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Incredible, will go that extra mile to help anyone. Very caring and such a beautiful personality

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

He is the best doctor I have seen. He is very helpful. I would not see a doctor other than him. He always finds the problem and always tries to find the solution no matter what it takes.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I can't comment enough on how much dr. vic has helped me. I usually live in Brisbane but am in Adelaide for work every week and started seeing this doctor. I had bowel problems that I had seen many doctors for and none of them really listened and helped me get to the bottom of my condition. When I started seeing Dr Vic he listened carefully and conducted of tests and scans and got me to see a specialist. The specialist confirmed the diagnosis Dr. vic was worried about and commented on "how thorough his gp was". I've found him to be attentive and more than anything else caring and always willing to help. He does run late (I've waited up to half hour) but I would rather see him than any of the doctors back home in Brisbane and am happy to wait.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Truly unknowledgeable. Pretends to know everything. Twice I have been to him. First Time he wrote a prescription which I spent $180 on, and which I later found out the government was meant to supply free, he should have known this, (he didn't even apologise, offer a refund, nothing!). I am a student living on minimum income. I can't afford $180. Next time he told me my headaches were shoulder related, didn't bother to look up my medical history if he had he would have seen my ongoing problem with my sinuses, which was the cause of the problem (found out from a doctor who payed attention). He then denied me painkillers because of my age (23) and made me feel guilty for asking for them when the pain I suffer stops me from going about my every day life (my other doctor prescribed them when he saw how much pain I was in). He should not have a license to practice. His manner of 'know-it-all' might confuse you, but don't be fooled, he is an incompetent fool pretending. He knows nothing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

He is an amazing doctor, i suffered from anxiety and by the end of our session i felt almost back to normal. hes more like a friend you can talk to and he gives great advice(:

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

outstanding doctor - i trust him completely. Incredibly knowledgeable, thoughtful and thorough. Also hope he stays in craigmore cause i'd love him to stay our family doctor and have found him excellent with myself and my children.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr Vik is a great all round Dr. I have been there for everything from mental health issues to pregnancy. I take my children to him and find he is thorough and is knowledgeable. Friendly, and willing to explain issues in plain easy to understand language. Definitely not condescending, and more than willing to take the time to consult you with any issues you have.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009