Ratings for Dr. G. Neil Foster

Always takes the time to answer all my questions. Makes me feel relaxed and confident. His staff is very welcoming and kind. My husband and I LOVE Dr. Foster. He will soon be delivering our 2nd child and he did an amazing job delivering our first. I love 45 min away, but will never see another OB/Gyn as long as Dr. Foster is practicing.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Very negligent, business-like attitude with no concern for the well-being of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Foster was the worst OBGYN I ever had. He made pregnancy and delivery a tramatic experience. Even after six years I have a hard time wrapping my head around what took place. This was not my first pregnancy or delivery.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Foster is incredibly knowledgeable and trustworthy. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about this practice. Dr. Foster is knowledgeable, and I absolutely believe he saved my life. People sometimes forget the importance of having an experienced medical doctor by your side during childbirth. I had tremendous bleeding after vaginal delivery, and he absolutely saved me. I would trust him with my life, no doubt. His bedside manner can be a little on the cold side- you have to remember what he does for a living, and there must be a level of separation there in order to protect his own self. I really liked that he was more laid back, which really helped me as I tend to be an anxious patient. He delivered my healthy beautiful baby girl, and I will eternally be his patient. I also liked that he is a single doctor practice, so you know who will be delivering your baby. He is ALL business in the delivery room. THE BEST!! Staff is friendly and very helpful. I've had to wait a couple times, but only when he was called into deliveries. He hung with me through an 18+ hour delivery!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have been here twice now. I recently had a second tri-mester miscarriage and my previous ob was horrific. Four different people recommended Dr Foster. They have been so nice. Dr Foster takes his time with you and you never feel rushed. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

i spent most of the time with the nurse. the doctor came in for the exam and then left, he was very rude and impersonal. i will not be going back

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Foster is an amazing and knowledgeable Physician. His unwaveringkind and caring bed side manner has helped me tremendously over the years as I have struggled with infertility and a cancer scare. He delivered my son 5 years ago and will be delivering another miracle for us this fall! I drive an hour from home to see him and its worth every mile. He is truly an awesome and gifted man.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Great doctor. Answers questions and is very helpful. Would always recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

He was the only doctor that has ever said" my time is expensive" to me. What an awful thing to say. Yes, your time is expensive and I am paying for it. SO do a good job then.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. G. Neil Foster's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)