Ratings for Dr. John M. Byers

For those patients that are leaving negative comments, I feel it is prudent to acknowlege that the doctor is also a surgeon. Every effort is made to not keep patients waiting. However, there are times that the surgeon is delayed in a surgery and can not get to your appointment on time. Rest assured, the surgeon is going to use his knowlege and experience to take the best care possible for his patients. Every patient receives his undivided attention. I do not work in this doctors office, but I do work in healthcare. Before working in healthcare I did not know all the intricacies of the medical world. Your doctor does care, but he is only one doctor. If you wait longer than anticipated, know that he is going to impart his knowlege and experience toward your excellent care. Also, don't complain about having to pay for services. Prices are not dictated by the surgeon. They are regulated based on insurance reimbursements and overhead expenses. Dr. Byers is an excellent ENT doctor and surgeon. I would choose him to work on myself or a family member in a heart-beat!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Seemed like he did not care and nurse never called me back , horrible experience

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Byers is one of the most caring and knowledgeable Doctors that I have ever seen. He office staff was very friendly and courteous. The wait time was less than I/2 an hour. I would recommend him and would give him a five star rating.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

I have been to different doctors recently and this office has to be the worst. They acted like they were no at all interested. I waited more than an hour after my appointment time to talk to the doctor and then he came in and only started reading the notes in the room with me. He briefly examined me and said there was nothing wrong. So after waiting more than an hour consulting with the doctor 5 minutes i was asked to pay $167.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. John M. Byers's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1989)

MAMSI