Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. MALCOLMSON

She spends alot of time addressing all of my concerns, and calls me back about my results. She also follows up with the other doctors involved in my care to ensure I am getting the best care. She is great!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Is she really a doctor? She doesn't seem to care about her patients and their well-being. It is not really clear why she went into the medical field. Her knowledge is limited.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

I have worked with Dr. Tisi in treating patients and find her to be extremely competent. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very thorough, spent a lot of time taking my medical history, asked a lot of questions. Very pleasant and friendly. Has fit me in on same day appointments. Nice office, friendly staff. I have also seen other Doctors and the Nurse Practioner and have been extremely impressed. Great at returning phone calls, good follow-up in general. I have referred friends to her and they have also been pleased.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009