Ratings for Dr. Eva Kretowicz

Eva is a 5 star doctor. She has treated me for well over a decade and is meticulous. I owe my quality of life and preserved fertility to her.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I love Dr Kretowicz. She had treated me for endometriosis for over 12 years; or roughly since 2005. I have never seen another GYN and frankly, would never want to - I just hope she doesn't retire any time soon! She can't leave me! haha. She tells her patients the facts, and throughout the various surgical & clinical procedures I have had with her over the years, I trust I am in the absolute BEST medical care. And trust me, with fertility issues/chronic illness you want that. She doesn't not stuff around with endometriosis; she is like a warrior! Thanks to her original surgeries back in 2005, I have had 12 years of minimal symptoms. She gave me quality of life for all these years from this wretched disease that may have otherwise ravaged my insides. I admit, her personal manner is brisk, but certainly not rude. I have sometimes made jokes about how endometriosis affects fertility or my age (mid-30s) and found her to be warm & positive regarding my future fertility if that's a path I wanted to go down with her (and in accordance with the clinical evidence). If I ever was pregnant, I wouldn't hesitate to have her as my OB & she is my 'ride or die' GYN. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Do yourself a favour and go see her; keep an open mind. You don't need her to be your best friend, you need her to be a world-class OBGYN. See if it works for you as well as it has for me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Cant rate Eva highly enough. Eva boughy my 2 children safely into the world. Eva is kind, does not rush you through your appointment no matter how many questions you have and is extermely knowledgable. i would highly recommend her to anyone. The care i recieved was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Fantastic, straight to the point. got the job done

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Eva Kretowicz is great and really knows her stuff. Very professional and tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Eva performed 2 IVF cycles for me which resulted in my son then my daughter. She is a very straightforward person - but she is extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

We did 2 IVF cycles with Dr Eva we were always well informed wether it be procedures or costs I like her straight talking approach we knew clearly where we were at at all times she also delivered our baby this year super recovery from c sect great overall experience highly recommend her very professional

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I ended up having a very difficult pregnancy and was hospitalised from 7 months until the birth of our baby. At times, yes like other people, we found Eva to have a very strong personality which admittedly did cause my husband and I to get a bit upset at times, however she was always very to the point and never fluffed about with the facts. It was exactly what we needed during a highly stressful period. We did not choose Eva to be a personal friend, but rather a professional and knowledgable doctor that cared about our well being. This extended to her care for me during my ICU stay post birth and enquiring about the wellbeing of our baby in SCU. She knew what she was talking about and ensured we only received the best of care and had only the best medical staff assigned to us. It was incredibly comforting to know we were very well looked after under her care. I again recently visited Eva for a gynecology appointment and will continue to see her for this health matter as well as any other future pregnancies. If you are after someone more relaxed in approach and has a softer bedside manner, than Eva is not the right doctor for you. On the whole, I cannot recommend her enough based on our personal experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

A horrible experience overall. The admin were very incompetent as well. When we finally made it into her office she appeared to have not looked over any documents we were required to send in advance. 5 minutes in she got a phone call and spoke infront of us for a further 5 minutes until asking if she could leave the room to finish off the conversation. Eventually she came back- oblivious to the fact we were paying for parking by the minute and is extremely expensive. She was not very helpful and seemed rude and forceful in her comments. It seems as if she tries to make you feel insignificant in comparison to her. One month later, I get a bill in the mail from an external health organisation for $45 for some further tests Dr Eva Kretowicz performed on me, which I had no knowledge of and now I am stuck with the bill!!! When ringing her office to ask why she did such a test, when I was not made aware, she stated that I just need to get over it and pay it, because she "provides the best service possible" and "$45 is nothing to complain". Well yes $45 is a lot to me considering I am a student. Anyway, overall a horrible experience and I will be getting in contact with someone higher up to deal with doing a test on me, without my knowledge and then has the audacity to say I will just need to suck it up and pay for it. DO NOT GO TO HER.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Absolutely horrible dr, don't go there, she only wants the money, she doesn't care about her patients. She is so rude, I cannot recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015