Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Nudelman

Dr. Nudelman has done numerous surgeries on my lower back. He always listens and then offers his best advice. Not always surgery or a pill, folks. Sometimes therapy or exercise or walking. I may have to wait for him at times, but there may be times someone waits because of me. If you want THE BEST, that's how it is. Too bad some of the staff (clerical, not clinical) can't realize they are working with the public!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Nudelman is an excellent doctor, he gets a five star from us. My ex-husband went through hell to get Dr. Nudelman because he was referred to someone else who was a living nightmare. We finally were able to see Dr. Nudelman, this was my ex-husbands' third operation on his spine, in different places. He is up walking and he is healing good and the only pain he has now is when he over does it, because he was down so long. Dr. Nudelman is very direct but not in a harsh way. He will answer any questions you have. And he listens,and does not interrupt you. We are so fortunate to have had him as a doctor. I rate him a five star all the way !!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Neudelman was no help to me. He kept me waiting in the exam room an hour with no apology especially me being a new patient.He acted impatient when he was taking notes. I do not even think he looked at my chart beforehand listing my scoliosis in my lower back and right hip and side and the 180 twist in my left neck. He told me after taking 7 more x-rays to go home and take alleve-a real winner. Next time, I will find a doctor with a better concern for his patient.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Nudelman did ny neck surgery and now my neck is pain free. I did not lose any movement in my neck. I am extremely grateful for the wonderful work he did. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Nudelman. He diagnosed my back problem immediately and scheduled surgery right away. If it were not for him, I would still be in terrible pain. Every member of my family has been treated by him and he is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Robert W. Nudelman's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)