Ratings for Dr. C. MATTHEW Chelich

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Chelich for over ten years. I have always found him to be a very straight forward and honest physician. I respect his opinion and I do not make any decisions regarding my health before have a conversation with him. I respect the fact that he allows me to participate in decisions regarding my health. Keep up the good work Doc.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Chelich is a great doctor. His diagnosis is spot on and he only orders the appropriate tests. I appreciate his no nonsense approach and I get the results I expect.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I have been disappointed with this doctor. I have found him to be only average in knowledge, but high in arrogance and lacking in compassion. He has been sarcastic and negative. He refuses to have a latex free room or wear gloves free of latex. He examines with his bare hands. I am allergic to latex, so this is a problem. He found the severe reaction to an oral surgeon's latex gloves that left painful scars in my lips that affect my speech amusing. My BP goes way up in his office. He ordered a full body CT scan subjecting me to unnecessary radiation, and I later learned he had done so even though the ER doctor had not ordered it, and the gynecologist wanted to know why it had been done instead of an ultrasound. He gave me a terrible diagnosis over the phone in a cold manner, which the specialist I later saw disagreed with. I went to him because he is close to my house, not on anyone's recommendation. His nurse thought that "latex gloves powder free" meant free of latex. Wrong!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

This is the best doctor in the world and his staff is awesome. He was like a father figure and I swear his knowledge is phenomenal! He diagnosed me and my family quick whenever we came to him about anything!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

I'm 54, without a doubt, the best Doctor my wife & I have EVER had. (We've been going to him about 13 years now.)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. C. MATTHEW Chelich's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1987)

Unicare