Ratings for Dr. Lance T. Tomooka

Love the doctor, but hated his MA! She was very impatient with my 18 month old and acted so annoyed that my baby was crying. When she gave my baby her shots, the MA had me hold her down and gave her the shots. Then she left and didn't say anything! Dr. Tomooka was great, though!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

very calm, very helpful and knowledgeable demeanor. we were lucky when we had him as our md.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I have been taking bothy children to Dr. Tomooka for over a year now. He takes the time to really listen to my concerns and opinions. My son has Ad/HD and it took awhile to find and determine the best course of action. Dr. Tomooka is the dr to ever call and follow up with us to see how my children are doing. He also makes very informed descions and takes the time to explain the why behind them. Not only that but he is great with kids! He the best peditriction we have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Dr. Tomooka and his staff were so helpful when I had issues with Healthy Families insurance. They saw my newborn regardless of what was going on, and he is always approachable. He's returned my phone calls on non-emergency questions within a couple of hours, and he's open-minded about vegetarianism and other issues.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Lance T. Tomooka's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente