Ratings for Dr. Gary G. King

I have recently started going to Dr. King and I've felt a difference ever since I left the first time. As an athlete, I used to have constant back pain and some difficulty being agile as I used to when I was younger. Not only did he relief all the back pain I had, I feel as I can move as if I was a teenager again. I am now able to train and practice for longer, and have gained some strength and jumping ability that I have lost over the years. Dr. King's knowledge is amazing, and his work is even better! I would recommend him to any and everyone . I've worked with different chiropractors before, but nothing like this, nothing this amazing! Thanks Dr.King, can't wait to see you again.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. King has been treating my whole family for a year and treats us all as if we were the only patients for the day. His knowledge surpasses that of any chiropractor I have ever seen. He is simply the best in Florida!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Leave feeling like a million buck every time highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr King is amazing!!! I was scheduled for disk replacement surgery and wanted a less invasive option. After one session my pain was gone. I learned more about my MRI with Dr King than from the 2 orthopedics I went to. He explained in easy to understand terms exactly what needed to be done. I'm still amazed at how I feel after a session. He's not about the money, he's about healing you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr King is THE BEST chiropractor in the state of Florida by far!! Just an amazing guy in general and his knowledge just puts the icing on the cake!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. King has helped me with my shoulder, neck, back and weight loss information, thank you Dr. King you truly are the BEST chiropractor I have ever had and I am so glad to have met you. For anyone looking for Dr. Gary King's services, in my opinion, Dr. King is outstanding in ALL facets of his profession and customer service. He truly cares for ALL clients and I recommend him to ANYONE who needs his services.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. King saved my life. Three doctors strongly recommended surgery as my ONLY option. Dr. King proved them all wrong. I never once felt like I was being "cracked" and he took me from using a walker to jogging.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I am a pro golfer and I had 3 sessions with Dr. King the past 2 weeks. Dr. King has been very helpful since he fixed my shoulder issue and he also explained me the reasons of my injury! Dr. King is a great chiropractor: always positive, committed and punctual! Feels great to work with him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was not expecting to be treated with so much care and compassion. He really cares for his patients. Dr. King helped me get my health back and never suggested to make more treatments than needed. My neck pain is nearly gone and my energy levels are much higher. I wish I heard about him sooner!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I am very thankful for Dr. King's compassion, understanding, information and technical applications of techniques. I have greatly benefitted from his expertise and care. Not only is my back better but my whole body has responded to better health, vitalitality and strength. Thank you, Dr. King and staff. I appreciate your cheerfulness and helpfulness always.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014