You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gary G. King

Dr. King has been treating my whole family for a year and treats us all as if we were the only patients for the day. His knowledge surpasses that of any chiropractor I have ever seen. He is simply the best in Florida!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Leave feeling like a million buck every time highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr King is amazing!!! I was scheduled for disk replacement surgery and wanted a less invasive option. After one session my pain was gone. I learned more about my MRI with Dr King than from the 2 orthopedics I went to. He explained in easy to understand terms exactly what needed to be done. I'm still amazed at how I feel after a session. He's not about the money, he's about healing you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. King has helped me with my shoulder, neck, back and weight loss information, thank you Dr. King you truly are the BEST chiropractor I have ever had and I am so glad to have met you. For anyone looking for Dr. Gary King's services, in my opinion, Dr. King is outstanding in ALL facets of his profession and customer service. He truly cares for ALL clients and I recommend him to ANYONE who needs his services.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. King saved my life. Three doctors strongly recommended surgery as my ONLY option. Dr. King proved them all wrong. I never once felt like I was being "cracked" and he took me from using a walker to jogging.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I am a pro golfer and I had 3 sessions with Dr. King the past 2 weeks. Dr. King has been very helpful since he fixed my shoulder issue and he also explained me the reasons of my injury! Dr. King is a great chiropractor: always positive, committed and punctual! Feels great to work with him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was not expecting to be treated with so much care and compassion. He really cares for his patients. Dr. King helped me get my health back and never suggested to make more treatments than needed. My neck pain is nearly gone and my energy levels are much higher. I wish I heard about him sooner!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I am very thankful for Dr. King's compassion, understanding, information and technical applications of techniques. I have greatly benefitted from his expertise and care. Not only is my back better but my whole body has responded to better health, vitalitality and strength. Thank you, Dr. King and staff. I appreciate your cheerfulness and helpfulness always.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr King is a very competent professional, always have the best advice and actually cares for his patients. I've Been his client for many years now, and I have no words to thank him enough for all his has done for me.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Gary G. King's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King has been treating my whole family for a year and treats us all as if we were the only patients for the day. His knowledge surpasses that of any chirop..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Leave feeling like a million buck every time highly recommended "

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr King is amazing!!! I was scheduled for disk replacement surgery and wanted a less invasive option. After one session my pain was gone. I learned more about ..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr King is THE BEST chiropractor in the state of Florida by far!! Just an amazing guy in general and his knowledge just puts the icing on the cake! "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King has helped me with my shoulder, neck, back and weight loss information, thank you Dr. King you truly are the BEST chiropractor I have ever had and I am..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King saved my life. Three doctors strongly recommended surgery as my ONLY option. Dr. King proved them all wrong. I never once felt like I was being "cracke..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a pro golfer and I had 3 sessions with Dr. King the past 2 weeks. Dr. King has been very helpful since he fixed my shoulder issue and he also explained me ..."

March 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "32801" to "32835". Address has been updated from "1355 ORANGE AVE" to "7429 Conroy-Windermere Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4072535351".

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was not expecting to be treated with so much care and compassion. He really cares for his patients. Dr. King helped me get my health back and never suggested ..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful for Dr. King's compassion, understanding, information and technical applications of techniques. I have greatly benefitted from his expertise..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr King is a very competent professional, always have the best advice and actually cares for his patients. I've Been his client for many years now, and I have n..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King is Amazing!!!! I had a really bad car accident and he has got me back on my feet and I am so thankful for him. I recommend him HIGHLY!!!! If you have a..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excepcional Chiropractor! Apos passar por outros chiropractors, Dr. Gary foi o unico que aliviou minha dor no joelho em 90% ja na primeira visita. Minha mae ap..."

September 5, 2014
  • City changed from "WINTER PARK" to "Orlando"

June 25, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Gary" to "Gary G."

April 8, 2012