Ratings for Dr. Maliheh Balouchi

Dr. Balouchi is thorough, caring and extremely knowledgeable. She always takes time to listen and non judgemental. I would highly recommend her for children, teenagers and adults. She is professional, kind and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Balouchi for a number of years and we are very lucky to have found her. She genuinely cares about her patients and never overbooks herself. She will give you as much time as you need and is very resourceful to help you find the answers or support you need.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Balouchi is an amazing doctor. She's wonderful with my children, always takes her time during appointments and answers all questions. She's very thorough and I love how easy it is to get in to see her when my kids are sick. I never wait long to see her which is wonderful too!! I definitely recommend Dr. Balouchi.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr Balouchi is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to you carefully and I never have felt rushed by her. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Her admin assistant, Irina, is excellent and pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr. Balouchi is not a good doctor. She is rude, does not listen.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I love this her - she is always very nice and proactive. She address all my questions and is extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

She is caring, thorough, and I really feel good when talking to her. She always has time for you, your problems and your feelings! I changed 2 family docotrs and finally found the one who I can really stick to.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

She is caring, thorough, and knowledgeable. highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

this doctor is just like my mom i love her, been going to her for a while since I moved to this town, and it feels like when i go to talk about my issues I'm just having a conversation with another friend.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I switched to her three months ago and i wished i have done it earlier i had a family doctor for 12 years he is so busy and in rush all the time in his room says limit your problem to one it is walking clinic i am so happy to switch to dr.balouchi i even brought my whole family she listens cares and take care of you

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014