Ratings for Dr. Andrew R. Ting

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Cold, calculating, over-confident, calloused and did not treat me as if I was human, but another math problem.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr. Ting performed inguinal hernia repair surgery on me in 2002. He didn't tell me about any possible complications beforehand (and Swedish Hospital had me sign something saying I had been so informed), but afterwards my whole groin turned purple and one of my testicles swelled to the size of my fist. Moreover, I was abused by the administrator, the nurse, and the anesthesiologist. But what really bothers me is that after six years of numbness at the site of the operation, it suddenly stopped being numb and started hurting, especially every time I have an orgasm. I notified Dr. Ting immediately by fax, and got no reply. Then I called his office several months later and was told that he wouldn't see me unless I pay cash up front because I no longer have insurance. I complained, and his business manager said she would have him take care of me and she would call me back. She didn't. It is amazing to me that Dr. Ting doesn't even want to learn about problems with his procedure.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Andrew R. Ting's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Carrington