Ratings for Dr. Ming Chou

Dr. Chou has been my doctor since I was 15 yrs old over 37 yrs. She has been the most amazing doctor, and I will be in tears when she retires. She has been through all the good and bad times in my life.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

She has been my doctor for over 20 years and is a great doctor. Only problem is she has one great staff member and well the other one is rude and has hung up on me a few times even when I've called with things that need to be addressed with. I could go on with the complaints about her but I won't. I just try to pick appointments that she isn't working to avoid her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Chou has been my physician since 1975. She helped me through a very difficult period in my life. She is like no one I have ever met, caring, compassionate and truly interested in her patients. Without her I would not have recovered. A simple thank you for her years of treatment seems hardly enough.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Chou has been my physician for over 20 years, 5 years ago when I married she took my wife who is a nurse on as a new patient. She has the greatest approach to being a knowledgeable, caring doctor who takes the time to listen and not rush you out the door. If there was an award for a great Physician she would be so deserving of one.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Chou has been my doctor for most of my life. My Mother and Siblings also see her and all of us agree she is FANTASTIC!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I can honestly say I would not be alive if it were not for Dr Chou. She is fantastic and I have NEVER found either her or her staff to be rude or even short tempered. I feel very fortunate to have Dr Chou as my physican

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

My family and I have been with her a long time and we love her . I do agree ,one of her staff is a little rude but Oh well .

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Chou has been my Dr. for 29 years, I could not be more pleased having her there for my family and myself.Debbie Allison

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

Very polite, knowledgeable physician. Hasn't taken news patients for years, but still maintains a full clientelle.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Chou for over thirty years. My daughter, niece and mother also have been seeing her for most if not all of their lives. Yes you do have to wait for her but when you get in to see her its worth the wait. She has called me at home and I have called her at home several times, she saved my mom's life many years ago when the other doctors could not figure out what was wrong. Today she had to give me some bad news but she is so tactful, understanding and positive that she did indeed soften the blow. I don't know what I am going to do when she retires because now that I am in my fifties I need her more than ever. I highly recommend Dr. Chou.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009