Ratings for Dr. Stacy G. Prall

If you have to have a colonoscopy done I would send you to Dr. Prall. She is very friendly and actually listens. She is very skilled and cares about you!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

I have seen a number of gastroenterologists on the seacoast, and been very disappointed with all of them EXCEPT Dr. Prall. She is terrific, and I would highly recommend her. She really knows her stuff, she really listens, she takes tons of time during your appointments, and she is a very skilled clinician. In short, she is everything you would want in a gastroenterologist. I have a chronic gastro illness, and she successfully treated a relapse in short order, and has been fantastic at handling more mundane treatment issues since then. I can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

She made the experience of my first colonoscopy a "good" experience. Pleasant and knowledgeable. I would definately go back to her if necessary.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Stacy G. Prall's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, NH