Ratings for Dr. Scott Kirkley

finds your medical problem ans then treats it correctly. that's what a doctor is supposed to do

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Kirkley is a wonderful doctor. He knows his stuff, is up on the latest studies, and means what he says. I, my husband, and my 90 year old mother were his patients. He cared for my mom until the end of her days and was very professional with her, us, and my entire family. He gave us all the time we needed. With his office visits: he definitely will not tolerate his instructions being ignored over and over. I was warned that his beside manner is rough before seeing him. Very rarely did I see him annoyed, never with us though. I learned that he is very direct when he is very busy. And, he is not a happy camper when his instructions are ignored. That's why I say he means what he says. However, he is not uncaring at all. He simply expects you to do what you came to him for in the first place. He will not hesitate to drop you as a patient if you decide that you don't want to listen to him. Note: I found that Friday afternoons were a great time for an office visit.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Kirkley is a fantastic physician. He is very direct and has no problem telling his patients what needs to be done. Some people are whiners and can't handle the truth. If he gets on to a patient it is usually because they are noncompliant and that really upsets him. He takes a personal interest in his patients, and takes it personally when they don't take his advice. You will not find a more competent or knowledgable physician in the area.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

very rude and non caring. Was asked to monitor blood pressure and come back to the office to let him know how it was doing, and he told me to make appt to see him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Rude unprofessional behavior.Answers questions with curt condescending response. Would enter exam room set with back to us and stare at laptop and still unaware of past complaint.Had to ask for results of any test (i.e. x-ray ct scan)then would read results in rote tone from radiologist report.To coerce to put mother in nursing home he used threat of abuse to state. Response to complaints were berating phone calls. When trying to transfer medical records to a new doctor they were withheld for extended period. When complaint was made his response was another irate phone call and to end his services immediately and stop in home health services for 89 yr old bed patient,leaving her with no medical care what so ever.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Scott Kirkley's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)