Ratings for Dr. John D. Nehme

This guy is NOTHING like his father whom was very respected in our area. He has the bedside manner of a troll. He performed an outpatient procedure that went terribly wrong and on top of that he instructed me to continue medication that after the procedure would make emptying my bladder worse! I had a catheter bag strapped to my leg for 7 days during a holiday week and had to recatheterized me a 2nd time and did meet me at his office when it was closed but as he is shoving the catheter up my peter and I am screaming out in pain due to the first time going so wrong, he has the unmitigated gall to complain and chastise me for writhing in pain and stated that he had other patients older than me with more medical issues than I and didn't complain half as much when they were catheterized. The guy is real jerk!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

It is very important that any patient that wants to have any relation with this "Doctor" and his staff be aware of the lack of professionalism in every aspect. This guy has terrible manners with the patients and always with an arrogant attitude towards people besides that the real time face to face with him during the appointments is not more than 5 minutes even with no more patients waiting for him. I had proof of the lack of respect, care and consideration toward me as a person and as a patient of him. I had a surgery for today and his staff cancelled it for me only three hours before of the surgery time. They never called me to let me know about a prescription that I had to take days before surgery. They never call me to make an appointment because he was supposed to talk to me in person. I called one day before surgery and they said "Oh by the way, the doctor wants to see you in one hour", I went to the Stuart office that is far away from the one that I am supposed to go, and when I almost arrived there , they called me to let me know that the Dr. Nehme is not going to see any patient that afternoon but that for sure he would call me any time that afternoon to talk about something they did not have any idea. Guess what? Never called me. Today the surgery was programmed at 11:30 a.m and one of the unproffesional assistants of him, called me at 8:30 a.m telling me that the surgery was cancelled .I asked to talk to him directly and he sent me the message that he was very busy to talk to me (I CALL THIS COWARDY), and the assistant was defending him and she never accepted their responsibility and their fault in my suffering. I had to make arrangements in my whole life regarding the babysitting of my little girl, my husband asking days off at work and now I have to start again with a new specialist for my problem before all this chaos that is HIS FAULT makes me sicker and in danger. PLEASE GET ANOTHER SPECIALIST AND LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS CHARACTER CALLS HIMSELF "DOCTOR". SAVE YOURSELF OF THE SAME NIGHTMARE THAT I EXPERIENCED BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS STAFF. I HAD PROOF OF EACH FACT THAT I EXPOSED HERE. I WILL CONTACT THE HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS IN CHARGE TO INVESTIGATE THESE KIND OF COMPLAINTS BECAUSE EVERY HUMAN BEING DESERVES RESPECT AND ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE SICK.

Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. John D. Nehme's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Stuart, FL