Ratings for Dr. D. Randy Dunn

I can't say anything but praises. I started going to Dr. Dunn 11 months ago, after a back injury of unknown origin. Within two visits I felt sooo much better. Any time I call the girls at the office get me an appointment , at my convenience. My hubby, son, father, and a cousin all go to this practice. Thank you Dr. Dunn, Shelly, and LuAnn, I always know I will be smiling when I am done. You ALL rock.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Excellent visits. I have recommended him to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I just had the best experience I have had at a doctors office in a long. The receptionist and staff was very helpful in explaining my insurance and even helped me out by putting me on a payment plan. The doctor was the best Chiropractor I have ever been to and the friendliest place. It's a very happy place, I was surprised reading the other comments. I would recommend this office without any reservation!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

The staff has always been very friendly and helpful to me and the doctor very skilled and helped me tremendously. The other reviews don't relate to any experience I have had with this office.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have had four visits with Dr. Dunn; on the fourth visit I ask to see my x-rays and what they show; They we're still sitting on the secretary's desk. My back is still the same if not worse from the treatments. How can you treat a back injury when you don't have a clue whats wrong? I won't go back! What he did to my back anyone could do.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Front office girl....not a smile out of her. The girl in the back she was very nice. Although they like running through your insurance visits fast. I feel if you have to come back 3-4 days a week, HE'S not doing his job well. Had other Chiropractors in other cities that can help you a lot faster. It's the same adjustment every single time. He doesn't do anything different to help the situation. Other techniques never used...And it's get you in and out fast. I had to sit in the waiting room for 10 mins.. come to find out no one was in their at all..room full of patients to be seen but, must of been sleeping I guess would recommend someone else

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Front doesn't smile...Her attitude no good and her ????? Not a people person for sure,. The back staff love her attitude

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011