Ratings for Dr. Ahmad M Mehdi

Accused me of abusing/selling my medication. Writes incorrect prescriptions! Gives you a 15 or 20 day prescription and the accusations begin when u have them refilled a week or more later! This Doctor is a joke a fraud and a liar! Do not go to this Doctor

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Staff and doctor was very unprofessional. This office manager which is the docs wife was talking bad about other employees and patients right in ear shot of every one. HIPPA doesn't seem to apply in this office. Then the doctor was very rushed and didn't want to hear anything concerns I had, he was in and out and somehow managed to throw a handful of prescriptions at me. Not quality care at all. These people should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Very nice man. The staff got me right in. I didn't have to wait very long to see him. the office was very clean. the lady at the test made sure that my insurance would cover the xray that he wanted!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

He can't seem to look at your file before entering the room. I have to remind him of basic stuff so I forget to ask him the important stuff. He has a horrible bedside manner! You dare bring up anything about him in a pleasant manner he yells and carries on like a little boy. He is the reason I went to find better care. I would not wish this doctor on my worst enemy. They should of taken away his ability to practice. Unless there is a funeral of his, I can not find one good thing about him. I find that bizarre, as I find good in most. His bedside manner is the worst! Maybe that is why he always has openings, beware I told you the reason why!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Ahmad M Mehdi's Credentials

• Spartan Hlth Sci Univ, Vieux Fort, St Lucia (Grad. 1996)

Multiplan