Ratings for Dr. Diane E. BROWN-YOUNG

I found this doctor to be no help at all i would not recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Saw this doctor several times. Her internal exams were extreemly painful. She tried to perform an in office ablation procedure. It was unsuccessful. I went into it being described as an ideal candidate. It ending with me being told I had a mis- shaped uterus and was not a candidate. Of course all the pretests and utrasounds were done prior to this. So she inserted an IUD, telling me it would end my periods and I would be in menopause when it needed replaced in 5 years. It has been 8 months and I have pain, bloating and the bleeding is worse than before I saw her. If I would have checked this site out prior to seeing her, she would not have had this opportunity.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

This Doctor forgot to check my babies cord position in pregnancy, which resulted in delivery problems. when asked about this she was not able to answer it correctly.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

This doctor examined me several times for severe bleeding and said it was do to menopause. When she examined me, she could not tell I had a tumor hanging out of my uterus. I had severe loss of blood and almost died. I had to be rushed by emergency squad to the nearest hospital where another doctor could tell by minor exam what was wrong.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Diane E. BROWN-YOUNG's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Scott & White