Ratings for Dr. Erika Smith Macdonald

Awful, awful Dr. She is rough in her procedures and feels like she is doing contruction work in your mouth. She is a mean and nasty person to the patient but also lambasts her assistant in front of patien, though the assistant didnt do anything wrong. I would never recommend this Dr. Ever.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

This dentist did a poor job on my dental implant. She was provided a stent, xray and written directive by my primary dentist for placing the implant which she did not follow. I had it removed at additional cost and at yet more cost for a new implant. Despite an appeal by my primary dentist stating it was not done properly, she refused to refund her fee, or any portion of it at all. She yelled at me just for contacting her to request some refund. If she was incapabe of doing the correct job per my dentist's direction, she should have said so BEFORE drilling into my jaw. I am currently out 2200+350 for her non-compliant implant its removal and seven more months to heal before another dentist could redo it. Think twice before using this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010