Ratings for Dr. Moises A. Issa

this office is not trustworthy. they will request Lab tests w/o even caring if your insurance cover them or not. and they won't help you afterwords they are a neglected practice I would never recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr.Issa is very kind and respectful. I am very happy to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Issa is always late, his staff never returns calls, you are made to leave messages that never get returned. I like Dr. Issa but I think I will try to find another physician. Not so much unhappy with him (other than he's always extremely late) but his staff is awful.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Pharmacy didn't have my pain medicine he prescribed. Tried reaching him 6 times to see if he could prescribe another medicine- No return call. Pharmacy found my medicine at another location. Became sick that night tried calling him twice- no return call.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Issa is kind and caring, yet competent and professional. I really feel at ease under his care.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Very thorough. Discusses various options. Talks to you, not at you. Very personable. Open to suggestions. Takes easily 30-45 minutes with you every visit. Finds what meds are affordable through your insurance plan. If no prescription plan, goes over low cost generics or patient assistance. You may wait a little longer, but his attention to each patient is remarkable. He is bilingual English/Spanish. Keeps up with latest research. I am very picky about doctors, my entire family sees him. I recommend him always if asked. He doesn't act as if he's better than his patients, if anything, he puts the patients on a pedestal. I hope he stays in practice for a very long time.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Moises A. Issa's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal