Ratings for Dr. Nisha Sharma

She prides herself on staying in touch with her patients yet doesn't have the common courtesy to call back when it's an emergency situation. We switched to another primary. Someone who actually cares!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have been a patient of hers for years, but recently since she has opened her hamburg office she has been pretty much unavailable herself so your forced to see her NP at the Hamburg office. Today I was sick and went there for help and paid my co pay for my insurance. This NP did nothing to help me even though I was sick, they did my blood pressure. Not even a temp or anything after I told them that I think I was running one. I got home and took my temp out of curiosity and I sure was running one. Anyways I called the Irving office to try to reach Nisha and she was there but too busy to talk to me ( with another person) so I talked to the receptionist about the situation and she told me "it's not her problem" If you like to get your moneys worth at the dr. I don't suggest this one, this wasn't the first time something along these lines has happened.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

She and her staff are awesome. They will listen and do and go beyond too help.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I've only seen Dr. Sharma once, but I definitely plan on seeing her for all of my future needs. The office staff was very welcoming and helpful, the office very cozy, and everyone I encountered appeared to be very knowledgeable. Dr. Sharma has great bedside manor and is very personable. She listed to all of my concerns (I had many) and engaged in discussion rather than dismissing them. The only downside to my visit was the limited parking (I had to park in the grass) - this may be a concern to elderly or the disabled. Also- she was about 15 minutes late. Personally, she was worth waiting for and the office provided television programming as well as magazines to help the time pass. I will update my review following my future appointments. So far, I am very pleased with Dr. Sharma and her practice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

I think she is a great Doctor. She listens to you and looks at you when answering anything that you ask. She shows interest and asks questions.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

She is a really brilliant doctor. She actually sits down and gets to know her patients. She is very knowledgeable in many different forms of medicine from traditional to alternative. She is also a very casual kind of doctor - like a family friend. I have had doctors in the past who hold themselves up on pedestals or distance themselves from their patients. She doesn't! My family has had problems with doctors who just diagnose and then don't explain things. She wants to educate the patient and let you know what's going on and explains so average people can understand. She even gives out her cell phone # incase you have problems. She's so enthusiastic! You can tell she wants to work towards helping you achieve your best health possible. She is undoubtedly the best doctor I have ever had. I just can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Nisha Sharma is a wonderful doctor. She gives excellent and attentive care. She doesn't just think of her patients as another person she sees. My family loves her and we enjoy seeing her each time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I know my personal experience with Dr. Nisha was been fantastic. She works with me educated me and cures me. I have brought my family there also and we are all thrilled and feeling better. I believe she is always available and willing to do what is right for the patient. Go there, be honest and feel better, it made a world of difference.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

I think Dr.Sharma is the best Dr. I have ever had. She always has time to spend with me and talk to me like a friend not just a numder.I have all ny famile going to see her now and thay all we all Love her.I have also sent alot of my friends to her and thay all say the same thay Love her to. I have never had a Dr. give me her cell phone no.To me that means she realey cares about her patents. We Love Dr. Sharma and would never go to anyone but her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Sharma, Is the most outstanding doctor in this area. She takes the time to listen and is very understand. Even when i tell no Im not going into hospital! She always does a follow-up to check on my illness. I trustt her with my life and my whole family see's Dr. Sharma. If she would see my animals I would make appt for them to get a check up. Good doctors are hard to come by But I have the best of the best

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. Nisha Sharma's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Irving, NY