Ratings for Dr. R. Kurt Meier

Dr meier is an exceptional doctor his bedside manner comforts you and makes you feel at ease my surgery was complicated and after all was done I felt better from the start. He made sure I had all the proper mess including the correct pain mess that I needed. I over did it the first day and felt discomfort so I called him on memorial day weekend he told me to come to his office he looked over my foot thoroughly and prescribed me stronger medication for the pain and reassured me it will feel better every day. I have no problem recommending Dr meier to anyone. Thank you doc you are the best

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr for over a year.I am a diabetic and require contant foot care. Dr is the best !

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

2nd time I've been to this doctor. I arrived 15 minutes early, and was seen immediately. Dr Meier was very helpful and knowledgeable. He also spent a lot of time with me. I’d recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Liked the treatment, from the staff to the doctor. I was suffering from heel pain and he took the time to explain my condition and treatment options. One other doctor I went to a few years ago wanted to do surgery right away. This doctor avoided surgery, and I got relief!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. R. Kurt Meier's Credentials

• Temple U School of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brick, NJ