Ratings for Dr. Terry W. Slaughter

Dr. Slaughter and his staff are amazing!!!! It's really sad to see so many negative reviews! Dr. Slaughter is one of thee best Oral Surgeons in the U.S. No doubt all of his staff are Certified and make it at ease when having Dental extractions! Some people need to do their research before they post negative comments! He is a Honest Doctor! Most people suffer from infection when they DON'T follow post-operative care procedures! 5 stars all the way!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

DO NOT!!! pay this dentist any monies ahead of verification from your insurance company. I had a family emergency and was only in town for a short window of time. Because I had Care Credit I paid for my services with the belief I would be getting full reimbursement once the paperwork was processed. Companies that are willing to accept MediCal insurance know what they will pay and make adjustments to their rates accordingly. Because I paid up front this dentist is now "double-dipping" and choosing not to adjust the charges and only reimbursing me 50%. I told them to expect this review. Very bad customer service.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

All 4 wisdom teeth removed Thursday morning, I threw up from Thursday to Saturday and went to the ER sunday. Given Pain meds and antibiotics. ( was given none by Dr. Slaughter). Ended back at ER again Monday. Have now been in the hospital 7 days and have had 2 surgeries to correct bacterial infection received from this office. Worst care in the world. No calls returned and basically ignored. Facing my 3rd surgery and 8 days admitted to hospital. Please do NOT use this man!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I remember when I was in 6th grade my mom had signed a waiver to pull TWO teeth out. He ended up taking out 11 teeth including ALL 4 WISDOM TEETH that weren't even out yet in the SAME DAY. Made me terrified of dentists for an extremely long time. Threatened to sue my mom because she refused to pay, umm malpractice? Don't threaten people if you give them a copy of the waiver they sign...and today a friend of mines daughter in law got a severe infection and had to be admitted to the hospital because he refused to see her after extracting her Wisdom teeth and it got infected. As soon as mentioned Dr. Slaughter I knew right away, Definitely lives up to his name. Horrible experience. Be sure to get spies is EVERYTHING you sign.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth removed and was not given anything afterward for pain at all. I even called the next day because the pain was so severe, and they just didn't seem to care at all. They completely ignored my concerns. I hope I never have to go back there again, it was such an awful experience and made other conditions I have (which I explained to them) much worse. I honestly wasn't prepared to be treated like that at all based on other reviews I read ahead of time. I'm still extremely upset over the matter.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

great caring top notch doctor, a complicated extraction painless and very well done

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Slaughter gave me the best experience I have had to date with dentistry. He knew exactly how much sedation I needed and the removal of 7 teeth went very well. I will return to him in the future if I need further oral surgery. Great oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009