You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rick Marden

Dr. Marden seems like a nice enough guy but he didn't do much for me. I came down with a chronic illness and his only response was that I might be pregnant (which wasn't physically possible). I also had to wait a long time in his office before he even came. Lastly, his staff lost my medical reccords then blamed it on my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Prompt, curteous and knowledgeable. Changed my entire family to this practice.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This doctor has very little knowledge with regard to Lyme disease. Two days after a deer tick bite I had a fever of 101. I made an appointment right away. He told me it was just a cold and if it was Lyme I would not have had a stuffy nose along with the fever. He did not give me Doxycycline but instead told me to go to the lab for a test. As I am aware of the fact that a Lyme test will not show up positive for several weeks, I waited. After 5 weeks of severe stomach cramping which I thought was stress due to family issues I finally went for a test. It came out positive. Since stomach cramping is not the norm in Lyme symptoms I had no idea it was Lyme. Dr. Marden then put me on Doxycycline for a month. During this time I had done enough research to know that if Lyme is not treated with the first 4 wks it will become chronic and requires long term antibiotics. Dr. Marden refused to continue with the Doxycycline and told me the test results indicated that the Lyme was not active anyway.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

My twins went to Dr Marden for 7 years until he moved. We miss him, i actually want to drive from Dixfield to Brunswick so that my kids can have their doctor back.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Marden has an excellent "bedside manner." He is direct but friendly and gave me one of the most thorough general exams I have had in years. He appears up on the latest research on issues like cholestoral and diet and clearly has a proactive approach to having patients stay health.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I like Dr Marden. Hes very nice and has a great bed side manner. He takes his time and asks you if you have any questions. I recommend Dr Marden to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rick Marden's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1999)

Champ Va
Commercial Insurance Company
Golden Rule
Harvard-Pilgrim
Multiplan
Universal American

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marden seems like a nice enough guy but he didn't do much for me. I came down with a chronic illness and his only response was that I might be pregnant (whi..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prompt, curteous and knowledgeable. Changed my entire family to this practice."

May 13, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=886530'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 16, 2014