Ratings for Dr. Nazanin Alemzadeh

This doctor is not caring at all. I would never recommend anyone to come to this doctor. She is rude and doesn't care about you as a patient. I wasted my time going to her when I could have gone to a real doctor. When I decided to move to a differenct doctor, she was rude to me and unprofessional. Do not go to this doctor if you want optimal care.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

dr. Nazanin is wonderful doctor who takes her time listening to her patient. I am so happy to have her as my family doctor. Also, I am so happy that the staff are helpful and the office is clean and organize. When I go inside everybody inside will greet you with a smile on the face.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I went to this doctor referred by a friend so automatically I thought she would be good. Not true. She had no personality and seemed to care less about the issue I was having. She told me to call her back if the prescription she gave me didn't work and she would prescribe something else. So I called the office back and she wouldn't speak to me. She had one of her staff call me back to tell me there was nothing else she could prescribe me and go to PT. Um...so why did she tell me to call her if I had any issues? So I went to PT and the pain got worse. I made an appt with her brother because she was out of town who didn't even examine me and told me to keep going to PT and collected his co-pay. I will never go to this doctor office again. They are all related and apparently all out to make money and could care less if their patients are taken care of. Should have known when the waiting room was basically empty.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Caring, Patient, and Understanding! Finally, a doctor who listens to me when I am talking. When I went in for my first visit, I was shocked when I was able to have a two way conversation with Dr. Nazanin. She is the type of doc that talks to you, not at you. She is a very knowledgeable doctor. She has been able to schedule my husband and I with back to back appointments, making it easy for us to keep track of our annual exams. Family is a high priority in the office as Dr. Nazanin and Dr. Alemzadeh are siblings and her husband is Dr. Moussavi. Dr. Alemzadeh is married to Dr. Farough. This is a true family practice.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

1st time had good reports from person who is her patient

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Nazanin Alemzadeh's Credentials

• Rijksuniversiteit Te Leiden, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leiden, Netherlands (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Woodbridge, VA