Ratings for Dr. Paul C Pflueger

Appreciate the overall experience and the great response in getting me in and out within a good amount of time. Was not happy with the recommended treatment but that is not our fault. Due to the meds I take, I understand certain treatments are unavailable to me but would liked to have had other alternatives other than injections of steroids or gel.Have checked out both and had pros and cons to both. Still trying to decide what I will choose and will contact you when I make my decision. Excellent staff - what little time you spent with me was informative but not what I expected. Will recommend your office to others if asked.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Definitely would recommend Dr. Krueger and his Great staff!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The staff was very professional and even though I was approximately 10 minutes late because I could not find the office they were very understanding and my wait was minimal. The medical personnel explained very thing to me and answered my questions clearly. The experience was as pleasurable as a doctor's visit could be expected. When making my next appointment the front office staff worked with me in getting the times that fit my schedule.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

This was my first visit, and I was very pleased to get in so quickly, being a new patient. I got all my questions answered, and will have further study done. I'm pleased so far.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This appointment was a referral from my family doctor. The doctor was very knowledgeable, explained the situation well and started me on a path to full recovery. I definitely will go to him again if needed and will recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

he was the best doc I have ever had. Thank you Dr.Pflueger for fixing my AC separation.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr Paul Pflueger was an arrogant condescending jerk . I asked a question to which he snidely responded "Nooo! I wouldn't tell you that if I didn't mean it". He didn't even take a moment to think about the question, he just shot off with the snide comment because how dare I ask a question and challenging his almighty knowledge. He made the comment that if his physical therapists couldn't help me, no one could. Well his physical therapists weren't able to solve my problems so I am going elsewhere and we'll see if there are PT's out there that are better than his. Really, What an arrogant comment; if he can't help no one can?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Repaired my shoulder. I'm 100% again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Pflueger is a wonderful doctor, caring, well educated, treats his patients respectfully. He is an outstanding surgeon. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Found him very helpful. Very good with steroid injections. Pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Paul C Pflueger's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ