Ratings for Dr. Danijela S Zotovich

Seen Dr Zotovic for over a year. She always seems to push things off to other doctors. The worst Doctor I have ever seen. She NEVER gave me a complete physical with blood work. I had all my prior paper work from my previous doctors cause I moved into the Aiken area. Do NOT go to her she is horrible!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Has excellent communication skills (extremely slight accent); best doctor I've ever had in my 57 years on this earth (I've seem many, many doctors in many fields of medicine). Heals with her heart, not just her mind. She received her initial training in Eastern Europe, but has U.S. medical degrees as well. I highly recommend her. Best of the best. Anyone who say's otherwise must have experienced some sort of billing issue or is just being spiteful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

she is a very caring, conservative doctor who is interested in us as people.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

The best internist and ophthalmologist in South Carolina. With the study and technique, she could save a life in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Zotovic is an excellent doctor! She spends as much time as you need with you. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Zotovic is caring and concerned about her patients. She also gives samples if a patient is having a hard time paying for meds. Her sense of humor puts patients at ease, and she always gives me words of encouragement.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Zotovic for 9 years. She IS caring and knowing. If she cannot help you, she does not hesitate to refer you. My entire family has seen her... I cannot believe one report from one problem could misrepresent a doctor's ability such as the previous one did!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

would not recommend this doctor, trained in eastern europe, has careless attitude, does not communicate well

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009