Ratings for Dr. George W. Jabren

My favorite Urologist. I have seen several. He is kind and smart. He seems to really care about what happens to me.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

There is no doubt to me that this doctor deals in volume. I have waited every time. The last appt. was on 12-19-14. I waited 1 hour past my appt. time. I was rushed through the process. The medical asst. left me waiting in the waiting room a 2nd time after taking my vitals knowing I had a full bladder and had already been waiting a hour. When I brought it to the staff's attention, the medical asst. became belligerent. After seeing Dr. Jabren, he said my Rx would be sent to my pharmacy. As of 1/18/15, my pharmacy has not received the Rx. I'm looking for another urologist now. Anyone have a favorite?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Office staff is rude. Not much time spent with me or explaining. Christmas party more important.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

very good doctor.would recommend to everyone.very smart in what he does and will take time to explain.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Very sweet doctor. Took time to answer all of my questions & explain my problem to me. Very thorough, he picked up things my last doctor missed!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Very good, took care of kidney stones with not trouble or pain. Best urologist yet. Have had stones for 20 years.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

his staff/receptionist suck, but he himself is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr. George W. Jabren's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford