Ratings for Dr. Roni W. Ford

Dr. Ford is a really good doctor. She has gotten me through a cancerous mole experience and she regularly deals with me on multiple chronic skin issues. She listens and answers the questions I have, rather than the ones I say. Sometimes, I don't word the questions to reflect what I really want to know and she "gets" what the real question is. I used to wait a long time for appointments for her, but since they moved to her current office, their processes have improved a lot and the waits to see her are minimal.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Ford for over fifteen years. I have found that she is always responsive to me and my medical needs. When I am in her office for an appointment, my wait time is minimal and once she sees me, I never feel that she is rushing me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. Ford is a kind and gentle doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes herself available to the patient not only during the visit but for any phone calls or follow up questions a patient may have. The wait is sometimes long as she takes her time with each patient. However, she doesn't rush you when it is your turn, so the wait is worth it. I would recommend her highly to anyone that needs a smart yet kind dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

I waited an hour with two toddlers in tow. She was so rushed when we saw her I forgot some of my questions and she didn't even look at my dd's skin!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Doesn't like dealing w/insurance companies and only accepts a few plans. The person who answers Dr. Ford's phone should be replaced. I was an existing patient and needed to see her ASAP and was told I could get an appt. in 3 months. Very unaccomodating office, a good office can ALWAYS squeeze you in that day. For routine skin probs. she gives you 30 secs. then turns things over to her Eastern European asst. who needs to acquire some people skills. Dr. Ford seeems more interested in Botox and cosmetic surgery procedures than routine/mundane skin probs. I have found another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Roni W. Ford's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1989)

Great West