Ratings for Dr. Surinder M. Vasdev

Dr Vasdev was very dilligent in helping me through a very difficult problem that required many procedures and diagnostics. With his persistance, compassion, and good listening skills we were able to overcome my problem. This greatly helped my quality of life.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

The best ever! He was attentive and caring with a wonderful bedside manner that left me feeling secure and comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have seen Dr. Vasdev off and on for a few years now and for some things he is very helpful and knowledgeable. For some of my problems it seems that he is "stumped". Since he is a specialist, I would think that he would have more answers than he has had to help my what are now chronic problems. I know medicine isn't an exacting science, but I would think that he would be able to and have at his disposal tools to diagnose and help my issues. This does not usually seem to be the case; at least for me. He seems to rely on old methods and medications that, in my case don't show a problem and cost me money. He doesn't seem to want to "go out on a limb" and try things that MIGHT be unconventional to try to diagnose and help my issues.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Surinder M. Vasdev's Credentials

• Univ Of London, The Middlesex Hosp Med Sch (352-26 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR