Ratings for Dr. Shawn M. Peffall

Dr. Peffall what do I say. This man showed me things about my body that I do not know were even going on. I am so pissed with this new Obamacare insurance that his office does not accept it but it is ok after November I will be back. But very humorous, compassionate and does not like putting bandaids on issues at all. Would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Peffall is very caring, compassionate and humorous. I always leave his office with a smile, no matter what symptons I have to deal with because, Dr. Peffall carefully explains my medical needs and issues. He keeps excellent documentation using the latest technologies, therefore he is able to determine whether changes in my meds need to occur or stay the same. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, intellectual doctor. He's thorough and doesn't rush through your appointment therefore, I bring and book to read and wait patiently for my visit. ~S. Biggus

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I have been going to him for years and he is extremely thorough and you never feel that he is rushing you through.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

I love Dr. Peffall, he is a listening doctor and he will make sure you well or on the road of getting better when you leave his office. Yes, you will have to wait pass your appointment time but he will spend the same amount of time with you as needed to resolve your complaints. Dr. Pefall is not one of those doctor’s that rushes you out the door , he will help you to understand what’s going on with you, and if he is not 100% sure he will send you out for diagnostic testing to confirm the diagnosis. And what I like most of all, he will forward you the results as soon as he gets them. Dr. Peffall you are a great doctor and as your patient I love the care you give me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I agree with the others, I wait forever to see Dr. Peffall but it's worth the wait as he spends the time with me I need without rushing me along and he is very thorough!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

AFTER SEEING MY PCP SINCE I WAS 17 YERS OLD HE FINALLY DECIDED IT WAS TIME TO STOP. I WENT THROUGH SEVERAL DOCTORS AND NON OF THEM COMPARED TO HIM AT ALL. THEN I CAME ACROSS DR. PEFFALL AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. THERE IS ALWAYS A WAIT TO SEE HIM BUT IT IS SURELY WORTH THE WAIT. I WOULD RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND I'M SURE THEY WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME EXACT THING. I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE TO REPLACE THE DOCTOR THAT I LOST BUT DR. PEFFALL IS THE SECOND BEST AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIM AS MY PCP.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

You can expect to wait on most occasions, even if you do have an appointment. This is not bad though, as you can also expect Doctor Peffall to take just as much time as you need when it's your turn, and he is ALWAYS very thorough and insightful. While he is very knowledgable, and stays up to date on the latest technologies, he will also expect you to take an active role in your medical treatment like a country doctor would do. Expect a complete explanation of your condition, thorough treatment plan, responsible follow up and the type of caring attitude that is somehow lost in most modern medical practices today. His patients love him, even if they get frustrated by having to wait thier turn. And it's not surprising to see one of us bringing him a gift of some tasty baked good or a hand made craft. This guy is a dream doctor and a rare catch. You just can't ask for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009