Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kellum

Left waiting 2 hours. He spent 3 minutes and didn't seem interested in anything other than getting out of there to meet with the next pharmaceutical rep.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

One hour and fifteen minute wait. Five minutes and the guys writing a prescription. I think he works for the pharmaceutical companies. What a joke!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

First visit, made me wait 2 hours and told me to come back. Staff is HORRIBLE. Omg. They are the most unhelpful unreliable group of clinic workers I've ever had to deal with. Dr.Ghaffari is Kellum's wife and she is very nice and accommodating. But seriously, if you have other options, go elsewhere. This is not the type of place you want to entrust your health to. Not the place you can expect quality service. If you want your claims to get screwed up and receive absolutely ZERO assistance from the staff, then go for it. One of the few incidents I had with them was that the referral they submitted had the incorrect reason for the referral. I needed it to be corrected and as expected, the staff argued with me that there's nothing wrong wiht it just because the condition written on the paper sounded similar to the real condition that my son was being seen for. OMG. the tears and frustration I had to go through with this unbelievable place. Just thinking about it makes me anxious. Ugh. BEWARE!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I switched to Dr. Kellum as my Primary Care physician last year. He is a very knowledgable, experienced, concerned, thorough and caring physician. He will take time with you to discuss your problem, does not appear in a hurry to get to the "next patient." And does not make you feel that your concerns have no basis. I would and have recommended him to several people.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Two visit and I will NEVER go back... He seemed to be lost. Heads up folks.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

worst doctor ever...his name should be kill 'em - the latest prescription fiasco we endured is unprecedented...NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Great Dr., he is now my primary. He diagnosed me a couple of times to the tee, no one else could.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I went to him a couple of times and I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Receptionist holds prescriptions hostage and WILL NOT return phone call when prescriptions run out. Dr won't do anything about it either.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I went two times and I have zero plans on going back.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012