Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Price

I find Dr. Price to be kind and a great listener. She is open to questions and I never feel rushed through an appointment. She really listens and I agree with the other post - she is your team leader not just a doctor telling YOU what to do. As for billing, I've never had any issues - they bill my primary and secondary insurances before billing me so that there is no double payment. I've never waited more than 5-10 minutes for an appointment. She does not over book her appointments.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

she is the worse i seen I pay the office then the Insurance pay them again,

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. Price gets kudos for being on time, listening to you, being thoughtful, and willing to consult with other specialists if she feels she doesn't have the experience with a certain issue to make an educated decision. I've used her for the past 7 years. I have lupus with brain vasculitis, and even though she has other patients with lupus, she readily admitted she had never had one with brain involvement before. She considers herself a "team" with you, rather than the only authority. Her office staff is extremely nice and helpful, and NEVER overbook her time.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

Dr. Linda S. Price's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bryan, TX