Ratings for Dr. Mirwais Hussainy

Excellent Oral Surgeon. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I think it would be better if Dr. Hussainy did not yell, " STOP BEING NERVOUS!!" while pulling a tooth. It does nothing for resolving dental phobia issues.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr. Hussainy made me feel at ease before my wisdom to other extraction. I was petrified of being put to sleep and experiencing severe pain. He made me laugh a little and his staff were so friendly I was surprised to get this level of service from Smilecare (he has his own practice also). I was done within 30 mins and the general Anastasia wasn't a bad experience. I am only swollen from one of my three teeth (which was deeply impacted) and overall feel pretty okay today (day after surgery)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Hussainy made me feel at ease during my difficult procedure, and is clearly a high skilled health care professional. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I went to Dr. Hussainy a couple weeks ago to have my wisdom teeth evaluated about getting pulled out. He was very knowledgable and helped walk me through the process. I had them removed on Thursday and though I am in pain, he and his team were great. My recovery is going well and I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday of next week. Thanks Pacifica Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

The staff at Dr. Hussainy's office was pretty good, they were very welcoming and helpful in answering questions prior to coming in for my appointment. The doctor was very nice, he explained exactly what would be happening with my dental implant. The procedure didn't hurt as bad as I had expected. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Found doctor Hussainy on the web and took my son to get his wisdom tooth checked out. The staff there was very polite and respectful. Dr.Hussainy was really knowledgeable and knew what he talking about. He gave us some great advice.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

I went to Dr. Hussainy after being referred by Dentist. He want to have me to x-Rays to see if it would be worth it to have Dental Implants put in for my teeth that had a root canal and were pretty damaged. When I went in I only waited for a few minutes before the Dr. came out and got me started. I ended up needing the implant and 3 weeks later it was placed. His staff and assisting team were great. They made my stay very comfortable and I would most defiantly recommend Dr. Hussainy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

I found Dr. Hussainy a couple weeks ago and took my daughter to see him for her Wisdom Teeth. His front office staff were very helpful and polite, they got my daughter in quickly for her surgery. The Doctor was very professional and really knew his stuff. There office was also very clean and professional.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I had been having a bad tooth ache for about two weeks. I woke up one morning to find the side of my face as swollen as a grapefruit and the pain was absolutely unbearable. I went to see my dentist and I was referred to Dr. Hussainy because he was the only oral surgeon who accepted my insurance. Upon seeing me in the waiting room, he rushed me back to a treatment room. He was so gentle and caring and explained the severity of my infection. He is one of the gentlest dentists I have ever met. I barely felt the injections to get numbed up and felt immediate relief. I didn't even feel him pull the tooth!!! He said he had to drain the abscess which I could instantly feel relief the pressure in my face. He even gave me a dose of IV antibiotics which is stronger than taking pills. My face is back to normal and I barely had any pain afterwards. Thanks Dr. Hussainy!!! You are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010