Ratings for Dr. Barbara B. ABRAHAMS

She is very caring, takes plenty of time to make sure you understand everything, responds quickly to inquiries.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Let me keep this brief. In my case I believe Dr Kong is only interested in a Revenue stream. I'm going to compare her to another cardiologist who happens to be Chief of Cardiology at a major hospital. You can draw your own conclusions from the following: 1)Kong stated after a EKG that I had a heart attack 20 years prior, 2nd Card saw no signs of a heart attack (nor did my family doctor who took the original EKG 20 years earlier). 2)Kong stated my ejection fraction rate was below normal, 2nd Card. said it was in normal range. 3)Kong stated I would have to be on drugs the rest of my life after undergoing a Mitral Valve repair procedure, 2nd Card. worked me off the drugs entirely (been over a year, blood pressure 124/70). So if you want to trust Dr Kong, be my guest. I dropped her for another cardiologist.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Dr. Kong is understanding supportive, through and appropriately cautious

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

If you have to see a cardiologist she's the one to see! Very good at diagnosing the problem. She probably saved my life. The staff is wonderful even working through thier lunch to do my stress test (which I failed) Dr. Kong was very concerned and compassionate to my needs during this shocking and upsetting day.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr Kong is an extraordinarily knowledgeable, gifted, and patient-centered physician. She merits your trust...and a far better support system than the administrative structure above her has provided.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Extremely knowledgable, listens to what you have to say and answers your questions

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Barbara B. ABRAHAMS's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO