Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Fischer

I am forever grateful. He diagnosed me with a goiter after a couple other doctors tried to convince me nothing was wrong with my thyroid. He ordered a simple ultrasound and then a biopsy. Turned out I had thyroid cancer: 2 tumors and a goiter. 5 years later I am healthy today because of his care.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I found Dr. Fischer to be one of the most helpful doctors in the area. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Had polyps removed, Fischer has been very good at working with me to try and stay off long-term steroids to prevent their recurrence (I've got zillions of allergies). Surgery was expensive, but had no side effects and results have been good so far. He is open to alternatives mixed with traditional approaches, which has worked for me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Fischer kept prescribing antibiotics for a, "sinus infection," I supposedly had for 8 months straight. When I finally went to another ENT it turns out I had no sinus infection! My facial pain was from grinding my teeth at night. I got a mouth guard and woola the pain is gone. Never see this guy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

It would help if he actually took a look at the paperwork we are made to fill out about our health history. Before coming in and opening his mouth and inseting foot for the entire vist.You would think this would be the first things he would want to see and not the other Dr's notes from an another appt. I went in there well informed of what I needed and this Dr seen I was one a female and 2 had autoimmune issuse (male Dr's think autoimmunes are not real so why waste time on these types of patients)Whatever you need surgery for please find some one else

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

This guy comes off as a modern day hippie and acts like he is going to take good care of you, but he is piss poor in everything he does and he charges more than double what other doctors in his field of Otolaryngology charge. Sinus surgery was done, now my wife has no sense of smell, and the pallups are back in a little over a year. You go to him, you are going to get took to the cleaners, and nothing to show for it. He absolutely SUCKS!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Robert L. Fischer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Lander, WY