Ratings for Dr. Asha J. Mandalapu

I had a lot of fear about dental treatment and am very choosy about the dentists. When we moved here recently, I found Quality Dental Care through my Insurance. From staff to Doctor, everyone treated me with so much care and patience. I can't believe I had a root canal treatment and it did not hurt and if I am saying this, believe me I went through a lot of pain with my teeth before. It was a pleasant experience and I am glad to find this office.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I find Dr. Mandalapu to be an excellent dentist. I've been going to her for the past 3 years. I just had a cavity filled by her today. It was so hard for me to find the right dentist but the search is over since I found her. She is very kind, informative, and takes the time to explain things to you. She is very thorough and intuitive to your needs, from my experience, she knows that I do not take pain very well and always makes sure that I am comfortable and at ease while at her chair. She is very professional and I would not choose another dentist.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Quality Dental Care is the best dental office in the Branchburg area. Dr. Asha has always treated her patients with kindness. She is one of the sweetest dentists that I have had. She actually takes the time to explain each procedure and helps her patients with their dental problems. Her staff is just as helpful as she is. They treat people with respect, which is something that you do not see often. Most doctors now are just concerned with how much money they can make off their patients. Dr. Asha and her staff work with you to help you overcome your dental. I have recommended Dr. Asha to many people and I will continue to do so. The comment made by the other patient is a biased response based on one visit. She is entitled to her own opinion, but it is only an opinion. I think you should go to Dr. Asha's office and form your own opinion and I don't think that you will be disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Asha and her office staff. My root canal treatment with her seemed to be fine. But the filling quickly sunk in without being functional. After few very impolite conversations with her office staff, I got an week-end appointment (2 months from the day i called!). When I went in for my appointment, I waited for 35 minutes, but I didn't know story would get worse !! When I went to the treatment room, when I started explaining what I was looking for in the treatment, she told me "Listen to me first, you talk later !" in literally these words. After that it was just a very rude conversation on and on which made me feel like she was almost doing me a favor by treating me. At that point, I stil thought she may make an effort to turn it around, much to my dismay, she THREW the x-rays on the counter and said "Forget it" ! I couldn't believe it ! I just walked out and got my records from her. I still can't believe in this day and age, doctors like this practice ! I have a feeling there are no shortage of dentists around ! I am writing th

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Asha J. Mandalapu's Credentials

• Boston University (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal