Ratings for Dr. Barry C Weaver

Dr. Weaver has good intentions and is a caring doctor. However, when it comes to vaccines he is pushy and not understanding.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

He was present for all 3 of my children's births! He is flexible with our decisions on our parenting, supportive yet knowledgeable and informative. He completely respects us 100%. He takes his time with the kiddos at their well-checks and for their ill-checks. For instance, my son went for his 7 year checkup and he heard something unusual in his heart...sent us for testing and found out he has a valve defect. The guy is phenomenal. If he ever left town, I think we would be incredibly devastated!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Dr. Weaver always makes us feel comfortable with his diagnosis and treatment. He is wonderful with the kid, even those with disabilities.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

He is wonderful doctor. Very proactive about situations. I love him, he's great. Very personable as well, he knows who I am when we are in there.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Barry C Weaver's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Bloomington, IL