Ratings for Dr. Nash H. Naam

I'm a single mom on Medicaid. Would liked for Dr. Naam to have been my hand doctor. It is my understanding that you do not except the medical card. I do not think my surgery to release my trigger finger was preformed well by Dr Lee. He told me that I would not need any time off work (I waitress, so use of my hand are a must). Every one that I talked to had two weeks off before returning to work!! My ligament in that finger just isn't right,, very stiff and not the range of motion that it had before surgery. Several months after surgery, my surgeon informs me that I am experiencing arthritis symptoms. I question whether the original surgery was even needed. More questions should have been asked. And more than only one cortisone shot given before surgery was preformed. Please consider excepting the medical card for others that are in my position and need quality care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Dr Naam is wonderful, caring, and very professional. You can be confident that he knows what he is doing. No better hand doctor around! My surgery went off without a hitch.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr Naam did hand surgery on me back in march of 2007 and he was wonderful I would highly recomend him to anyone that is having hand problems we are VERY LUCKY TO HAVE HIM HERE IN CENTRAL ILLINOIS.He is also a very very kind man,and cares so much about his patients. Thanks so much Dr. Naam. - Connie kessler

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Nash H. Naam's Credentials

• Univ Of Cairo, Fac Of Med, Cairo, Egypt (330-02 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Effingham, IL