Ratings for Dr. Eugene F. Tharalson

Everyone was very courteous, and the procedure seemed to go well. I am feeling better now.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Except for having to listen through a group of nurses discuss food, family, etc for 20 minutes before a colonscopy, waking up in the middle of the colonscopy because they gave me too little anesthesia- and the doctor never noticed I was awake, and waiting (now 12 days and counting) for the results they tell you, in writing, you will have in 7 days, it was not that bad of an experience, He may be a good guy, but as often happens with well meaning doctors, his staff is beyond incompetent. Today i called twice for my results, First time they lost me on the line for more than 5 minutes, so I tried again and this time was told I would have a 5 minute wait-i wasn't even offered the opportunity to have them call me back- which they were supposed to have done last week. dr. tharalson has seen my face for the last time.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr Tharalson is very easy to talk to, caring and committed to good patient care.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Eugene F. Tharalson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)