Ratings for Dr. Lubna Tauqir Tirmizi

No star for the receptionist that works for Dr. Tirmizi. She is so miserable and so rude. I hate going in or calling for an appointment (if I'm even lucky to get one). I feel like I have to pre-plan my sickness 2 months prior for me to get an appointment and even then doubt I will as the rude receptionist will just say "we're fully booked". Dr. Tirmizi is a great doctor just chose the wrong person for front desk.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Tirmizi is a knowledgeable doctor. She a caring doctor. Ever their staff, Zoila is Avery helpful and sweet person.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr Tirmizi is a great doctor. She’s very caring and I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Tirmizi is such a kind doctor. She is so respectful to me and my family. She treats my family with respect and care. I am very happy that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

I have known this doctor for 10 years. She is so caring, and treats my whole family with respect. The staff is great and they are very helpful with anything!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Have known this doctor for 11 years. Her office always treats me and my family with respect even though our English is son so fluent.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Timizi is a nice doctor but to be honest I do not like going there because of her secretary. She's very rude, unpleasant and not friendly at all. You can tell she's only there to make her pay cheque and that's it...it's a shame.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have been with Dr. Tirmizi for 13 years. Over the years the wait times have gotten longer and longer and it takes 60 -90 minutes waiting for her to see you. Making an appointment is also very difficult. The phone lines are never answered and leaving a message does not guarantee a response. Once you do get the receptionist your appointment is usually scheduled 3 weeks later. If you need care sooner you need to go to the walk in clinic which means a long wait time and not being able to see your family doctor. It's become quite frustrating. On the positive she does take concerns seriously and is quick to refer for tests and specialists. I have tried to find a new doctor in my area but nobody seems to be taking new patients.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Tirmizi is great, she is a doctor that I can trust and has even fixed problems other doctors have failed to recognize. However her secretary is extremely ride and her punctuality is not that great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Wait time is always 30-60 min++ even if you have a morning appointment. And to even get that appointment will leave you waiting 3 months first. Agree that secretary seems to hate her job. No bedside manner. Makes me not even want to book an appointment to avoid speaking with secretary.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017