Ratings for Dr. Lubna Tauqir Tirmizi

Dr. Tirmizi is a great doctor! She's super kind and knowledgeable and very proactive. Unfortunately, the wait times are usually upwards of 90 minutes and the support staff aren't the friendliest - However, since she's such a great doctor - despite this - I still see her!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The secretary is butal. Each time she is abrupt, impatient, lacks initiative, zero courtesy. Void of human element. No person skills. Unfortunate and very unpleasant and unsettling to be care of her support.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Such a wonderful doc, so kind and caring! Very knowledgable as well, although the wait times are dreadful at times, it is worth it!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Love Dr.Tirmizi, nothing but an amazing doctor! Always helpful and kind hearted! Would definitely recommend and is worth the wait times :)

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Heartless doctor who only seems to be concerned with making money and moving on to the next patient. Such a shame.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I completely agree with most of the comments made in this reviews. Dr. Tirmizi is really a wonderful doctor but her receptionist is very rude and unfriendly. She absolutely has failed to provide professional and respectful services to patients at all times. I have been Dr. Tirmizi’s patient for about 15 years and her previous receptionists were polite and helpful. Unfortunately, I have to go see the doctor in the walk-in clinic when the doctor requests me to see her in 2-3 weeks to discuss my medical issues, as the receptionist hangs up the phone saying she will call back and fails to do so. I do not think doctor is aware of her attitude or her mean behaviour. We as patients have a duty to let the doctor know how she behaves with the patients in her absence. Hence, the doctor can make a very needy and important decision replacing her with a kind hearted person for the wellbeing of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I've always quite liked Dr. Tirmizi and she has been particularly good with our son. However, her staff are dreadful. Rude is an understatement. Example: We needed a replacement immunization record and had previously asked for it when our son got his last shots. When we called the office to request it, as one had not been given, my husband got nothing but attitude. When he finally showed up at the doctor's office to request it again, since we need to enroll our son in school, he was made to wait an hour, snapped at when he asked how long, and then told to come back in an hour because they were busy. Its too bad, because Dr. Tirmizi herself is quite lovely but our family is thinking of changing to another doctor because of her staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Thinking of changing from this wonderful Doctor because of the nasty treatment and anxiety I feel dealing with her receptionist... Grace is not a nice person puts on a act when Dr Tirmizi is present then drops it the second she's gone. I thought she just did not like me for some reason then I watched her closely and witnessed her outside of the office...she's only nice when she wants something.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

We found Dr Tirmizi very knowledgeable, allways takes her time. Her follow up is excellent. Her receptionist has been great making appointments for cat scans and other diagnostic test. Allways calls back when you leave a message. The clinic has been excellent to deal. My wife and couldn't be happier with the service we receive.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Tirmizi and all the staff. Always helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016