Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Ausloos

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Great doctor. Extremely knowledgeable. Only downside was time I had to wait... but I've had enough experience with doctors that I know the best ones are those that are extremely busy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Ausloos since early 2009. He has been great. Been there through 3 hospital stays and always willing and able to answer all my questions and concerning. Asistant at this office is also helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Pleased! I came to him for a 2nd opinion and he took time to look over my records, performed needed tests and thoroughly answered my questions. His "bedside" manner cordial and professional. I would see him again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Forced to arrive 1 hour early to avoid $50 fee. Doctor arrived OVER 2 hours late. I was in the office a total of 5 hours for a basic new patient appointment. A few office staff members that were extremely helpful and delightful to meet. Overall, they were grumpy, the doctor was late, and knowledgeable only in smoking related lung diseases and unwilling to broaden his horizons.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr Ausloos before and following a double lung transplant, from 2003-present. I am very happy with the care I've received from him. I never feel rushed or made to feel my questions are trivial. He is a little forgetful once in a while but not about things I consider super important. I have never found him to be arrogant, and once you get to know him he is easy to get along with and has a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Horrible doctor/practice. Horrible bedside manner, and arrogant in the extreme.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Kenneth A. Ausloos's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1986)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan