Ratings for Dr. Ronald P. Davitt

Dr. Davitt was the best. He always explained what was involved in the procedure before he started the work. He always asked if everything was ok during the procedure.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I have metlife dental. I used to work in Mass and now live 1 hr north (in NH) of his office. I still visit him instead of others. I love the staff and driving the commute is worth it. I can't speak for others that have had a bad experience. I've had nothing but good visits and he has shown me x-rays when I had a cracked tooth so to me, it's valid. They even calculated what my insurance paid and gave me an estimate. He's worth the money and time.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I went to Dr. Davitt's office to have my cleaning and exam. Everyone in the office was very friendly and welcoming. My hygienist was good and Dr. Davitt went over a lot of treatment options with me. My previous dentist recommended I have a costly implant for a missing tooth that leaves a small space in my mouth. Dr. Davitt explained this does not need to be done and fixed a few teeth with chipped enamel. He took his time explaining everything to me and I felt very comfortable. I will continue to go to him for my dental work.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Please be aware. A total racket….. My original dentist wanted to root canal one of my teeth. Went to Davitt for 2nd opinion. He insisted to fill "Cavity" ($400+)?? Then crown, then root canal (After I insisted). Meanwhile he drilled several other teeth to the point of no enamel so more crowns needed. Thousands and thousands later I've put a stop after his "Cookie-cutter" recommendations to crown my "Cracked" teeth??? Only to shake the last dime from my pocket and walk away with more mouth discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

This guy is very friendly but "shady" he over-services constantly.Most recently he told me I had a cavity(I couldnt see it or feel it) filled it & then told me that tooth was cracked & I needed a crown immediately.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Watch out for this guy. He filled a number of "cavities" for my wife and had more lined up along with other work, then he told me I had a cracked tooth that needed to be extracted and replaced with an implant as well as a cavity. We had begun to get suspicious and so visited another dentist recommended by an oral surgeon we trusted. Turns out, my wife didn't have those new cavities, and neither did I, and I had no cracked tooth. If we somehow had x-rays from prior to his treatments to really prove my wife's condition prior to entering his care (we don't believe the "cavities" he filled real either), we'd have sued him for malpractice or fraud. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009