Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno

Dr. Trivisonno is one of the best doctors I've ever known! He is so knowledable and humble. I've been seeing him for many years and between conversations he has repetually given me the same advice over and over. Sometimes explained more abbrassively and other times he would just give me subtle reminders. It wasn't until some years later-trial and error that I finally realized the advice he had been giving me all along were the answers I needed to uproot my life in a more positive direction. I would take his advice with health, love, addiction, depression, finances-you name it! Very well read and all around a great human. Thank you Dr. T!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

For years, I had tried to find some relief from anxiety and panic attacks by seeing several therapists and psychologists. No one helped me dig deep enough to find the root cause of my symptoms. Last year a good friend suggested that I see Dr. Trivisonno, and I am so glad she did. From the first appointment, I knew he was someone who I could work seriously with. I have been seeing him for fifteen months, and he has opened my life for me. Every session brings new insights and revelations about how my anxiety has been my broken coping skill for my childhood PTSD problems. My anxiety level has declined dramatically, and my compassion for myself has increased. I am learning that I don’t need to be in the constant grip of anxiety and panic. I don’t have to doubt myself. There has been some heavy serious hard work, but Dr. T has been knowledgeable and patient in guiding me through the process. He is easy to talk to, understanding yet firm, and has a great laugh at the appropriate times. I recommend him to anyone willing to do the hard work of looking into their darkness to find the light.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Trivisonno for two years and am enjoying my life for the first time. My family life is stable, I'm back to work for the first time in 14 year, and am no longer overwhelmed by anxiety and depression. Dr. T is my 7th therapist and the only one who has ever helped me. I've referred several people to Dr. T, one of which has completely turned her life around. I wish there were more therapists like Dr. T but from personal experience I can safely say that most therapists lack the ability to handle cases like mine. Complex PTSD doesn't magically disappear but I 'm proof that you can survive it, manage it, and begin living a good life with the right mental health care. Dr. T is the best doctor I've come across, I just wish I'd fund him at twenty instead of forty. If you're dealing with trauma and other mental health disorders don't waist another day. Call Dr. T and get your life back. I did and I will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr Trivisonno is one of the most insightful doctors I have seen in the past 20 years. He is extremely insightful and helped me turn my life around.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I was the last patient he was to see for the day, and my appointment started 30 minutes late. I overheard that he was there since the early morning to deal with billing. He looked stressed and just had his head down asking me the same questions that was already on the formed that I filled out. He was just not focused and he definitely wanted to leave the office. For example, I mentioned I play soccer 3x a week…a few minutes later he asked me if I worked out. I felt he didn't listen to anything that I said, and he only piggybacked on something that he inferred was probably the problem. The questions he asked were random and had no train of thought. I believe he wrote me off as some young bimbo that wants to be ‘happy.’ I honestly should've left after 10 minutes of my session because it was literally a waste of time. I am currently seeing 2 therapists to maintain my PTSD and anxiety; however I am not the extreme case. He didn't ask how those sessions are going, or asked if I made any progress in those sessions. He just assumed that I was incompetent at my job and a severe case. He immediately prescribed xanax after listening for 30 minutes. He spoke to me as if I never heard of what PTSD or anxiety before. ANYONE could've made anything up and the dude would've prescribed the extremes. My therapist did not recommend this guy and I found him on Psychology Today—mistake. STAY AWAY. ....However Wini at the front desk is awesome! She is literally the saving grace of this practice. She actually listened to what I had to say when I spoke to her on the phone. She was extremely professional, and she made a good impression!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

"Be yourself everyone else is taken" Thank You Dr. T for having that little note pinned on the wall of your messy office, all the 7 years of our visits. I miss those visits. Because of your expertise, kind gentle prodding, and believing in me, I emerged from a very long dark tunnel, as myself only better as a human being. Forever grateful to you for "saving" me from myself. I wish for you and yours all God's blessings. You are a "gift" to anyone seeking your help!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Put me on a benzo at the drop of a hat. Then I found out about the dangers of benzos and asked him at my next appnt to help me get off. He ignored me and became belligerant, arrogant, and mean. Didn't take the time to get to know me, he just assumed he knew me. Has outdated ideas about exercise, diet, and supplements. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. (And before a psychiatrist treies to put you on a benzo google "ashton manual" to get all the info you could ever need to keep you from doing it.)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1986)