Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno

Stopping a person's medications "Cold Turkey" and throwing them into Mania is not my idea of a good Doctor. Diagnosing someone after a 30 min office visit, telling them they are not Bipolar but in fact have Seasonal affective disorder not reliable. Not impressed with this guy and would not recommend him to anyone. Stay Away!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

"Be yourself everyone else is taken" Thank You Dr. T for having that little note pinned on the wall of your messy office, all the 7 years of our visits. I miss those visits. Because of your expertise, kind gentle prodding, and believing in me, I emerged from a very long dark tunnel, as myself only better as a human being. Forever grateful to you for "saving" me from myself. I wish for you and yours all God's blessings. You are a "gift" to anyone seeking your help!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Put me on a benzo at the drop of a hat. Then I found out about the dangers of benzos and asked him at my next appnt to help me get off. He ignored me and became belligerant, arrogant, and mean. Didn't take the time to get to know me, he just assumed he knew me. Has outdated ideas about exercise, diet, and supplements. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. (And before a psychiatrist treies to put you on a benzo google "ashton manual" to get all the info you could ever need to keep you from doing it.)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Rodolfo Trivisonno's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1986)

Kaiser-Permanente